|Local Area Information
The charming and ever evolving seaside city of Redcliffe is home to approximately 50,000 people. Just 35 minutes north of the Brisbane CBD, Redcliffe has an incredible and picturesque position over Moreton Bay and is afforded gorgeous views of the Glasshouse Mountains and Hayes Inlet.
Redcliffe's 22klms of glorious coastline boasts many beautiful sandy beaches, waterfront parks and gardens and some of the most beautiful walking tracks. making Redcliffe one of South East Queensland's most appealing recreational locations. These fabulous leisure activities can be enjoyed by you and your extended families.
Redcliffe’s characteristics are the pride of local residents, whether it be the world class medical facilities or the endless outdoor activities. The Village at Redcliffe is located only 1.5km from the Central Business District at Kippa-Ring. This provides our residents with the convenience of a well established suburb, together with the advantage of having all the necessary services on hand including:
- Bowls Clubs less than a few minutes away
- A variety of churches of most denominations only a few minutes away
- Redcliffe City Golf Course less than 10 minutes away
- Redcliffe City Library less than 10 minutes away
- Some of the finest restaurants in Redcliffe just minutes away
- Well established Leagues Club located only minutes away.
- Scarborough Boat Harbour within a 5 minute drive
The Village at Redcliffe is also serviced by a wide range of shopping centres close by including:
- Peninsular Fair and Kippa-Ring Shopping Villages only 2 kms away.
- A local IGA and Bunnings only 750m away.
- A Westfield Shopping Centre at Mango Hill less than 8 minutes away.
Redcliffe boasts some of the finest hospitals and medical facilities:
- Redcliffe Hospital – less than 10 minutes drive
- Peninsular Private Hospital – less than 8 minutes drive
Public Transport – the site is well serviced by the City’s bus services with bus stops in convenient locations and within close proximity to the site.